19th Annual Chamber Community Business Expo
Please note that if you do not have to attend the Expo to be a sponsor.
On Saturday, October 7th, the Wayland Area Chamber of Commerce will be hosting their 19th Annual Community Expo from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
We are proud to be known for having the BEST EXPO in West Michigan! The purpose of the Expo is to highlight area businesses, products and services available in the Wayland and immediate surrounding area, while offering some fantastic entertainment and educational opportunities for visitors.
- Vendors from area businesses, organizations, non-profits and MORE under one roof!
- FREE reusable canvas bags for the first 500 adults to enter!
- Chances to WIN gift cards, a trunk-load of groceries, and much more!
- LIVE music
- Have your picture taken with local emergency and law officials in a police car, fire truck and MORE!
- Seasonal crafters will showcase their handmade items!
- All guests receive a FREE community full-color directory
- Chances to WIN many prizes!
- Free parking! (extra handicapped parking in north parking lot)
- Free Admittance!
- Expo guests come from not just Wayland, but all of the surrounding communities. This is your opportunity to reach many people in just FOUR hours!
- We market the Expo heavily to draw people there - from radio spots, newspaper ads, posters, flyers, website, social media, signage, cross-promoting from vendors, and more! We do WHAT we do to GET people THERE to meet YOU!
- Meet with other area businesses/organizations - We offer a FREE vendor lounge where we have a power networking vendor continental breakfast the morning of Expo. Also, throughout the day, the lounge is open for vendors to take a break or have a lunch. Complimentary snacks will be provided in the lounge. The lounge is exclusive to vendors only.
- This is YOUR opportunity to highlight your business or organization to the West MI community!
RETURNING FOR 2023 - Due to popular demand, we will bring in handmade items from local crafters and artists! Perfect for fall décor and early Christmas shopping!
Artist and Crafters - If you handmake your goods, there is a spot for you too! Due to limited availability, artists and crafters registrations are available by competing the Artist & Crafter Expo Registration (form fillable) and returning it to email@example.com.
FOOD VENDORS: If you are a restaurant, bakery, deli, or other food vendor - please contact the chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 Expo Sponsors
Platinum Sponsors: Gun Lake Casino, United Bank & Robinson Dental
Booth Hilaski Grevenstuk Insurance Agency
Full Potential Chiropractic
Laurels of Sandy Creek
MyTown Ace Hardware
Huff Pool and Spa
Prime Edge Media
State Farm - Wes Packer Agency
Alan Kazam Magician: Koval Construction
DJ Service Provided by: Fusion Fitness
Emergency Officials Luncheon: Edward Jones - David Hart & Gun Lake Tribe
Grocery Guess Contest: Ed Koehn Ford
Vendor Lounge: RT Stitchcrafts
Vendor Bingo: Mission Pointe Healthcare Services
LIVE Music by Luke Lenhart and the Green Valley Boys: