18th Annual Chamber In-Person Community Expo
On Saturday, October 1st, the Wayland Area Chamber of Commerce will be hosting their 18th Annual Community Expo from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Wayland Union Middle School, 701 Wildcat Drive in Wayland.
We are proud to be known for having the BEST EXPO in West Michigan! The purpose of the Expo is to highlight area businesses, products and services available in the Wayland and immediate surrounding area, while offering some fantastic entertainment and educational opportunities for visitors.
Just a sampling of what you will see includes:
- Vendors from area businesses, organizations, non-profits and MORE under one roof!
- RETURNING for 2022 - Arts and Crafts for sale!
- Educational Presentations
- FREE reusable canvas bags for the first 500 adults to enter!
- Chances to WIN VISA cards, a trunk-load of groceries, and much more!
- LIVE music!
- Have your picture taken with local emergency and law officials in a police car, fire truck and MORE!
- All guests receive a FREE community full-color directory
- Chances to WIN many prizes!
- Free parking! (extra handicapped parking in north parking lot)
- Free Admittance!
RETURNING FOR 2022 - Due to popular demand, we will bring in handmade items from local crafters and artists! Perfect for fall décor and early Christmas shopping!
BUSINESS/ORGANIZATION VENDORS: TO REGISTER YOUR BOOTH, PLEASE COMPLETE/RETURN THE BELOW FORM
Artist and Crafters - If you handmake your goods, there is a spot for you too! Due to limited availability, artists and crafters registrations are available by competing the Artist & Crafter Registration form and returning it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOOD VENDORS: If you are a restaurant, bakery, deli, or other food vendor - please contact the chamber at email@example.com
2022 Expo Sponsors
Platinum Sponsors: Gun Lake Casino, Metro Health, United Bank & Robinson Dental
Booth Hilaski Grevenstuk Insurance Agency
Full Potential Chiropractic
Laurels of Sandy Creek
MyTown Ace Hardware
Godwin Aqua Systems
Benton Bailey CPA/Bailey & Associates CPA PC
DJ Service Provided by: Fusion Fitness
Grocery Guess Contest: Ed Koehn Ford